To enter MTC, students must:
- Complete the 2014/2015 general diploma or its equivalent.
- Pass the English entry test, medical examinations and interview.
- Fulfill the program’s requirements, including the competitive average and seats available in each program.
- Undergo military training during the period of study at MTC.
- Complete the foundation program’s requirements (within 2 years at maximum), plus 5.0 in the IELTS at minimum.
- After completion of the foundation program, students will be distributed to their main specializations according to their choice, average and service requirements.
- After completion of the advanced diploma or BEng , students will be committed to a service contract
- Students are not allowed to withdraw from the college, unless this withdrawal is attributed to serious circumstances, such as illness or other personal issues supported by the MTC admin.
- Students whose their names appear in the first list will only be accepted.
- The 2015/2016 academic year will be restricted to male students only.
- When joining service, all students are required to sign a service contract as follows:
- Ministry of Defence (MOD) – 10 years
- Royal Court Affairs (RCA) – 8 years
- Oman Air – 7 years